Confused what's going on

Angel25

Hey guys!

Sorry for a long msg and gramatical error ..

I am completely baffled and need an advise

I was in a 3 year long bad relationship (older than me, continue cheating,over possesive, and always tried to force me to do what he want) when i met the one who attracted me the most by his very soft and caring nature and this guy proposed me but it took me a week to decide what to do and i told him everything about my background n told him that i always wanted to move from this relation bt i could nt bcoz of family involvement and asked him to decide now whether he wants to be with me or not than he said YES n he helped me in over coming that relation he stood beside me through my thick n thin everytime than we came in a very very happy relation n we enjoyed each others company so much bt in doing so we both failed in our competitive exam n than came lots of stress n career pressure than he went in another state bt continued to come in my state becoz his family is also is the same state our houses were 40 km apart bt than his family also moved to almost 70km apart house from mine n than it resulted in our less meetings bt now the problem is m now preparing for another competitive exam n he wanted me to clear this exam during this year n m working so hard bt suddenly he stopped talking me blocked me n after fews days unblocked me asked abt my studies n told me that he is in another relation i could not believe it i asked to proove he sent me screenshot of his chat with that girl still i said i coult nt believe than he made a call and a girl said i m speaking his girlfriend u were nt believing hence i made this call n after hearing this i cutted the call than i asked him to be frnds bt he denied after fews hours i blocked him bt next day i got call frm him asking me why did u block me unblock me n i said nothng n unblocked him bt i did nt try to contact him much than he called me for a very small reason i said hmm and cutted the call now i m confused whts going on wht he want from me n m very very upset n crying bcoz i love him the most more than anyone else bt i dont want to show ny of feeling to anyone n also he asked to meet bt i said i cant coz i know this meeting is going to make me cry more n more..

(I love him so much n i dont want to lose him)

and ya i searched abt that girl n i found only few pics of her which shows she is very normal by appearance n my bf always appreciated my beauty

Also he loved me so much that i could nt explain through my words

bt this sudden change is very shocking to me

pls suggest me what should i do??

I'm sorry to tell you this but he didn't love you. If he did, then he wouldn't be with someone else. I'm not sure how old you are, but I think you're young. You must take a long deep hard look at your own behaviour. Why did you stay 3 years with your initial partner who abused you in so many ways? You mention your family involvement so I'm assuming this is cultural.

You need to forget about this man. Maybe his purpose in your life was not to stay, but to free you from your abusive relationship. Yes, he lied to you and left you. There is nothing you can do. Stop playing the block and unblock game. It's childish. Put yourself first. Do your exams and create a life that is meant for you.

Archived