same old question;; Does she like me?

this is two events and I am writing it in one

this is 5 days ago

am a first year student in university.. there is this girl, she is a friend of my best friend's g/f. my friend's gf is trying ti hook me up with her she described how I look like so she would notice me.. how do you feel about hooking ppl up in university age.!!! there are a few things that's making me worried... she is a little tall.. maybe as tall as me if not taller, I dunno if she noticed me.. but there are 4 entrances to our lecture,,, we always used a specific one to go to lecture.. she never used the one we use... but yesterday I saw her coming through there with her friends. so I dun think it's important but I figured it might be interesting to share,,, I really don't have my hopes high since it's been a week... and my friend's gf is trying to find a time to talk to her about it. on Monday she is gonna see if she is interested and if she is she's gonna get her email for me. I am kinda nervous I dunno what to expect from this.. I noticed when I looked at her she turned away..I dunno what that means..

here is an update ..

Today my friend's G/F introduced us,, and I said how are you,, ( I was very nervous before. but right when she introduced us at that moment i was quit relaxed) I had to leave cause I had a lab... the the g/f told me that she gave her email address and she noticed that she was bushing when she introduced us. there is bad news too.. she wants to stay away from relationships cause her last b/f broke her heart.. I dun think this means that we can't be together,.,, tonight we were supposed to go to a restaurant.. the 4 of us.. but something came up.. so we couldn't.. but she agreed .. I think that's a good singe,, .. what do you think I should do.. do you see signs of interest here?

Oh it so nice to know guys analyse things like girls do!!!!!! Look I'm a uni first student, but in the UK (one of lectures is from Toronto uni tho). Anyway my advice is just go up to her and ask her for a drink, you know for a coffee in Starbucks (do you have that there). Thats what guys do over here. If she likes you she will say yes and she'll know you like her because your asking her. Girls like it when guys make the effort. Particulary after her last bf broke her heart. My last bf broke my heart and there was this guy I kept going for a drink with (get it?) they think is he did'nt seem to care or make enought effort and me, who just mended a borken heart, decided to stay away from him. A girls who jsut had a heart broken is not gonna want a guy whos not making enought effort i.e. not showing enought that he likes a girl. If a guy really likes a girl he's willing to make the effort, like you seem to be. So, ask her for that drink. It will give up time alone to talk - get to know eachother, become at ease with eachother. The good old style dating. If it goes well say 'we should do this again' and arrange to meet again. Keep meeting and if its meant to be it will happen. Meet at different places and different things tho. Good luck. I hope you get the girl. Let me know if you do.

ok so here is the deal.. I am thinking of taking her to a movie.. with my friend and his G/F some sort of a double date.. how do you think that'd sound like? moving too fast? should I do something else? so if this is a good idea... I was either gonna email her on Monday night or sit beside her in the class on Monday morning and talk to her about that? which one sounds better? so if we go to the movies, I was thinking of paying foe her movie as well... I think it's nice.. but if she is gonna think I am moving too fast.. I probably won't then? so what do you all think? I sound a little nervous I know.. cause i am... I wanna make a smart move, any ideas are welcome.. thanx

Not a movie! Not a double date either! One, you wont get to talk and get to know eachother in a move. You'll just be sitting next to another in silence - great! Also double date - other people there. Dont you just wanna focus on the two of u? Offer to pay. See what she says. I like it when guys pay but I also feel guilty so I usually insist we split. Just talk to her whenever you c her. Dont plan it so much. Gosh I thought girls were planners. good luck

Trust me.. when guys like a girl alot (some of them including me would do anything)!! You see from what my frinen's G/F told me.. I dun wanna move too fast ,, so for a first night out I dun think a one and one thing is such a good idea,, she might feel uncomfortable.. that's just my opinion,, since she was heart broken.. maybe she is not ready for guys, I dunno some girls are so complicated!

well I emailed her.. about the movie...we see how it goes...here is the email.. temm me what you all think?

Hi ****.. how are ya?.I hope you're k.

we are ( few people from york) are going to see Sin City tomorrow at around 8:00 PM.. to relax before exams.. ride is not a problem .. i can pick you up if you want.. so if you are

coming you can call or text message me.. my cell number is *******looking forward to it

take care

AMAN

I agree, I think the best thing to do is to ask in person. But, dont' sweat it b/c no one is going to get all the steps in the process right. If she gets turned off by some unknown thing, just chalk it up to fate.

But, I don't think there is anything wrong with double dates...like Metallicaguy said, it makes you more relaxed and willing to have fun in the company of well known friends.

Just be yourself, and be kind. Either a girl is going to like you, or she's not...theres not much you can do about it. Just never be desperate.

it is now thursday and still no answers.. I assume she is the type that doesn't check her email very often,, and in case you are wondering why I havn't called her is because email is the only thing I have from her..

I really dunno what to do.. I just hope she emails be back or something.. cause the lectures are over .. time to study for the exams and with her in my mind I honestly can't

well I emaile dher again but this time using my university email ..account.. were are going to to a cottage for 3 days in summer .. so I invited her to that..or if she likes just to go to the movies after exams..

she said .. we are going to go to Cuba for summer.. thank you for inviting me to cottage,, and said nothing elese about the movies... just said good luck on my exam..

I am not happy about thins. why did she give me her email if she doesn't want to go out...

thanx for the response... the first email.. was just going to the movie,,, with a bunch of friends and her being in the group..!.. i didn't ask her our on a one and one thing,... I sent her something today .. saying that haf fun at cuba and told her that I did sent you another email earlier on and I guess you never received it,.. I dun think there is anything elese I can do at this time.. just to wait for her to come back from cuba,