Not sure how to feel

Justme81

My girlfriend and I are going on a family vacation, with baby and some of her family. One of my friends of 25 years which is female is going to meet us at the place we are going. Long story short the gf and I are going to be staying in a rv, while my friend is staying in a hotel for a night to hang out well she doesn't want to stay there alone, my gf told me to just share a room with my friend, she says she trusts me and knows nothing has ever happened between my friend and I. My friend has had dreams about me getting her pregnant probably not a big deal... I don't know if I should share the room with her since gf says she's ok with it, or tell my friend she's outta luck

My girlfriend and I are going on a family vacation, with baby and some of her family. One of my friends of 25 years which is female is going to meet us at the place we are going. Long story short the gf and I are going to be staying in a rv, while my friend is staying in a hotel for a night to hang out well she doesn't want to stay there alone, my gf told me to just share a room with my friend, she says she trusts me and knows nothing has ever happened between my friend and I. My friend has had dreams about me getting her pregnant probably not a big deal... I don't know if I should share the room with her since gf says she's ok with it, or tell my friend she's outta luck

Tell your friend she is out of luck.

The friend telling you that she's having dreams of you getting her pregnant is just.. I don't know. But it can't be a good sign.

I'd tell friend that she's welcome to check out our RV accommodations and decide whether she'd like to bunk with us. Otherwise, she's welcome to bring along a friend of her own to stay in her hotel with her.

I wouldn't let this weigh on me--it's not a problem for me to solve.

Archived