Question for the guys

Heya

I was just wondering ... if a gurl flirts with you is there anything you wish she wouldn't do because it annoys you? It's hard to explain what I mean.

is she:

Too gurly

too loud

too desperate looking

Anything? Or what impresses you when a gurl flirts? Do you like a gurl with her own mind, shy type or the loud and bubbly sort?

Please reply just want some advice.

Miya

Everybody's different and likes different things. However, I think the point is, BE YOURSELF. Either the guy will like who you are, or he won't. If he doesn't, move on to someone who does. If someone likes you because you are trying to be who they want you to be, this is exhausting and futile. They end up liking someone who doesn't really exist. Aren't you worth more than that?

If the girls unattractive I don't want her all up in my face when she's flirting. Like if your in the guy's personal space aka intimate zone reserved for a gf( below 18 inches from the guy) if your under that that makes me and probably some other guys out there uncomfortable and need to back off. Being too loud is fine. Too girly is fine. Laughing non-stop is annoying. Last year I had some really stupid ditsy girl in my English class and she would never shut the **** up. She'd always would like talk to her friend accross class and giggle like Tickle-Me-Elmo...the kind of stupid *** laugh that makes you want to jump off a skyscraper lol.

Hey thanks for all your replies!

It's just some girls the 'ditzy' type look soooo pathetic when they lay flirting on thick. I mean when I'm at the cinema you get these girls with mini skirts (that look like belts) heavily made up and round ear rings and they flirt by laughing to much standing to close to the guy/s and I'm sat there or stood in line like c'mon give the dude some breathing room!

I mean c'mon it's really pathetic and I wouldn't dare do that incase I look totally weird

But I just like to act normal about it and just talk and dress in clothes that I feel comfertable in like jeans and a fashionable shirt (that fits)

Thanks just wanted some advice and veiws