Hello

Hawnfawn

I'll delete this when/if anyone reaches out. But I've been post-breakup for nearly 4 months now after a 5 year relationship that started out nearly perfect and ended up rockier than I thought. I am just reaching out to someone/anyone who would like to talk? I don't want to make everything so public. I've been on an emotional roller coaster; most days are up and some days punctured by crippling downs. I want nothing more than to reconcile with my ex, but also know that now would not be wise, nor would I want it, and I also know that I'm not waiting around for it to happen. I just to talk through all these "feels" with some/anyone who will spare their time. And I would do the same in return. Not that it (should) matters, but I'm a female in my late-twenties and my ex-gf is the same age.

I've actually just hopped onto one two weeks ago and unfortunately, it's gotten me quite down. Haha, it's strange to say, but looking at the pool of available women has made me kind of cringe (not appearance wise) because everyone says something about partying and poly-amorous relationships or something off-putting.

But really, I just wanted to reach out here so I could talk with/to someone as I find it therapeutic and helpful.

Archived