I've got to ask .....For Women

Sometimes. It depends on the mood. When the mood is right its really hot. If I'm tired or preoccupied then I don't always feel good about it. And I always hesitate right before.

I like watching his reaction. The only problem is, I dont like to be left out of the critical moment. But it can be total turn on, anyways.

Watching the squirming is amazing I agree, and I don't mind doing it. But when they start controlling ur head like pushing it or whatever, that gets annoying. Plus if they push ur head down for deep throat, seriously do u want me to make gagging noises? it won't be very erotic.

• 3 weeks later...
Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck,

Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, Yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck, yuck,

NO oral for me!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don't expect him to go down on you!

• 2 weeks later...
I throughly enjoy giving blow jobs. I love it when I know I'm pleasuring him. The more he moans the more I love it.....
yes i agree with u i love hereing them moan and i love giving him blow jobs i dont mind if he begs either because then he looks cute and helpless lol

Totaly agree the beggin is adorabl to me..but the pushing of the head..no no no..my thing i do to you youll have yer turn but this is mine..you know? my turn to please you so let me do it! you know? well yea..the moaning and squirming is fricken great n i love the fact he cant keep his hands off me during it