I don't understand women, help me please!

dhgravity

I met a woman a few months ago on Tinder, and we went on 2 dates and had a great time, date 2 we had a really good kiss but It never led to anything else unfortunately, shortly after our second date I tried to set up a 3rd date but she told me she didn't really see our relationship progressing past friends then she left for Europe for a few months a couple days after. Since she came back she randomly texted me and invited me for drinks and there was some serious sexual tension, lots of touching, she was touching my ass and telling me how nice my eyes are, it was her friends birthday that day so they were going to meet up with some other girls to have a hen party so she told me to come out to a bar later on that evening they were going to, they all got floor licking drunk and she had to babysit her friend so they all left the bar early, so I kinda missed my chance there. This was 2 weeks ago. After that night I've been thinking about her a lot, I just find her extremely sexy and I get really turned on thinking about her. So last night I sent her a dumb flirty message "are you a parking ticket? because you have fine written all over you" I know so cheese but it's my thing.. then she responds with "you have no idea" and sends me a sexy picture of her in a dress, not overly revealing, but she looks soo ing good it was killing me! To try not to sound like a creep I said something along the lines of "you look so good, and is that your meeting up with Sean for a drink dress?" but no response at all.

I'm just so sexually attracted to her and I just don't know what to do or say to get her interested without sounding like a total creep, or do some women want to get those sexy messages telling them what's on your mind?

Blah, too many games.

I would get back on Tinder and find someone else. She is clearly more appealing to you because you can't have her and she's playing hard to get.

It seems like she is dating other people. Don't become attached to someone who sees no potential in a relationship with you.

Blah, too many games.

I would get back on Tinder and find someone else. She is clearly more appealing to you because you can't have her and she's playing hard to get.

It seems like she is dating other people. Don't become attached to someone who sees no potential in a relationship with you.

I think this is dead good feedback.

OP, I didn't find your texts creepy or untoward, for what it's worth. If she's not keen on you, I can't see that it's because you did anything wrong.

I thought the dress remark was cute and inviting. I'm inclined to think this is a 'it's not you, it's her' situation, with no negative reflection on anyone attached.

I'd suggest that you ask her out directly and plainly, and if it's a no go, return your playful self to the dating pool and keep trying.

Cheers!

I open with "Did you just fart? Because you blow me away" they say no. Then I say oh must have been me. I turn and walk in the opposite direction.

LOL I'm going to use this one.. This kid I used to work with went up to a co-worker with and said "Hey Ashley, are your parents retarded? because I think you're special"

Thanks for the advice, I sometimes get a little too attached at times, something I need to work on.

omg these are the funniest, most distasteful, but funniest pick up lines i've heard in a while.

the only one i've ever used was when i was very young and momentarily completely out of character, asking the staff at a restaurant if i can have the waiter to go. they were excitedly up for it, and him as well, and i had a hard and embarrassing time weaseling out of that one.

Archived