Hobbit hole or Hobbit hell

I learned this lesson the hard way. Evicted a non paying tenant and she trashed the house, broke windows and punched holes in the walls.

Went to court. Judgment in our favor. Vindicated, right!?

Hardly. It was up to us to chase her down and get the monthly payments mandated by the court.

Joke was on us. If she wouldn't pay rent to begin why we were naïve to think she'd pay the monthly restitution?

Besides he's pretty much shown you where his soft spot is by the veiled threat. I say go for it.

ohhh darling that's disgusting and there are a lot of shows on right now in the uk highlighting this very thing ..the poor landlords like you , spending a fortune to repair the damage to then chase them to then get a pittance every month . The more I am writing and talking about it the more I am getting myself geared up to go as public as I can to get him brought to justice .

I don't know how you handle this Pipps, but i sure would "advertise" his work. I'm sorry luv. That could have been a great summerhouse for you and Em.

A few weeks ago I went to the doctors clutching my heart lol I thought I was having a heart attack ..hahah I am laughing , but at the time I thought no way is this anxiety this is the real deal ... this was after I received a letter off the bailiff saying the first address was wrong .... anyway it was a panic attack ...haha arghhhh how I wish I had just ordered from a big company off ebay !! hindsight eh

I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

I looked and he sure is keeping busy, plus has highlighted your project. (200% satisfaction???) He must have an address for all these people do do business with him! Why won't he deal with the problems caused by a faulty roof THAT HE BUILT? (Plus the lousy foundation, which could be part of the problem, maybe the building shifted.) He's still building outbuildings. I don't get it. Post ON his facebook page, "Does anyone know how to reach [his name]?" Time to do a followup "human interest" story, including the whole rigamarole trying to follow up with him and going through the courts?

I have done all that already , he has now blocked me on 3 accounts and blocked emily as well .. we have screen shot him still using me as advertising , I have asked him in private not to .. I have posted pics , I have posted links ..within seconds they are down ... I wrote to his wife's father pleading with him to watch the video , look at all the pics and talk some sense into him ( he came with him to help put it up ) I explained how when I do find then his wife will be the one getting the grief , that each visit the bailiffs will charge them extra ..that all my costs will go ontop ...I wrote to him on his own page , I wrote to her on her own page ,,again they just block me .....I had one letter with no heading saying they offered to make remedial repairs ... but remedial repairs wont cut it because there are not enough support beams underneath and you saw the floor yourself ..and it said in the letter if I try and ruin his reputation any more they will sue me ... then last oct/nov they wrote via my friend to pass on the message that where not ignoring me , they where seeking legal advice !!!!!!! I wish they would cos then I would have an address and any lawyer is going to tell him he has lost this already ...my friends have posted on his page , they have written to him ... I have left phone messages as well ..every step of the way , giving him chance to sort it before it goes to far ...nothing ...

Archived