I wanted him back but I don't feel the same way anymore

MaggieThisntha

After a gut-rotting heartbreak and pining for him for 3 months, my partner and I met a few days ago. He said he'd talk to me again soon but I have been feeling weird.

He broke my heart and then went on holidays for 2 months. He says he feels better now but what does it mean for our future?

He was telling crude stories from his trip and they turned me off. Are all boys like that? They like to tell sex jokes etc?

We're smsing casually but I hate this place.

A part of me wants to be normal and back in full swing with him but I dont want to be the one asking for it.

The other part of me is put off by his behaviours and converstation. He promised to marry me several times and then backtracked. Then dumped me. He wants to travel and just enjoy life. I think we should plan the important things in life. We're both in our thirties.

I feel numb. What happened to our crazy attraction??!! Is it gone? Is he feeling distant too?

What should i do

Should i ask to meet him and try to.build or should i talk to him and see if we even can build or let him take the decision to meet or not meet

I'm in pain

Then dumped me. He wants to travel and just enjoy life.

so he did ....

He broke my heart and then went on holidays for 2 months. He says he feels better now

and he REALLY did

He was telling crude stories from his trip

It all just tells its own story ...he got a bit bored , felt like he hadn't lived enough , seen enough, slept around enough , he had an itch to scratch and it meant more to him then you did .....so he went off and did a lot of scratching and now he is ok ...lol ..good for him eh !! Be careful , choose wisely and don't put yourself back if your gut is telling you something else . I think you are seeing him in his true colors , a side you didn't see before .

Sorry to hear this. However after a breakup there is no "what does it mean for our future?' and "I think we should plan the important things in life" because it's over. He has the right to be single and travel and do whatever he wants.

You need to go no contact and block and delete him so you can heal and move on. Telling sex jokes and texting is not reconciliation.

Do not hang out or buzz around in limbo. Pull your self respect together accept that he broke up and focus on yourself and moving forward.

my partner and I met a few days ago. We're smsing casually but I hate this place. Then dumped me. He wants to travel and just enjoy life. . We're both in our thirties.
Sorry to hear this. However after a breakup there is no "what does it mean for our future?' and "I think we should plan the important things in life" because it's over. He has the right to be single and travel and do whatever he wants.

You need to go no contact and block and delete him so you can heal and move on. Telling sex jokes and texting is not reconciliation.

Do not hang out or buzz around in limbo. Pull your self respect together accept that he broke up and focus on yourself and moving forward.

He indirectly implied getting back together when we met but doesn't message etc. Also I love him still i think but his thinking process turns me off. So immature. Only one word describes it.......uuuuggh!!!

Archived