Friend's ex gf complicated

I'm in this complicated situation. I met this girl more than a year ago at work. I liked her so I invited her to a party with my friends, but she starts to like my other friend. He didnt take an interest in her so she went to another one of my friends. They dated for about a year and she dumped him to go out with another one of my friends. She was to clingy for him so he dumped her. When she was in this situation with my friends, i hardly spoke with her. That was the history so far. Recently, after her breakups she started to talk to me again. She messages me online on average about 1 hr a day with no pauses. At work I catch her starring at me from time to time. And on my breaks or whenever she invites me to sit in her car to talk. I tried not to send any signals to her so i make fun of her and tell her about other girls i like, but nothing has changed her actions. At a party at my friends house i got wasted and was puking everywhere. She came over to sit by me and next thing she was playing footsy with me. The next day at work while sitting in her car again, she tells me she likes one of her younger brother's friend, but doesnt know. So then i just decide to ask her out to a movie and she says yes. We go and had a good time. All my friends are telling me not to get involved because she went out with my friends. She mentioned the possible crush she had, but I still get the signals but i'm confused as hell. Can someone tell me what is going on and what should i do?

personally, i could never go out with a guy who's been with four of my other friends. it seems like she just likes the attention she gets from these guys, not that she's necessarily a sl*t. if you have fun with her, and none of your friends would feel upset if you went out with her, than take her out. but don't get too serious too soon, or you may end up getting hurt.