He broke up with me and now he hates me

My ex broke up with me. He said that it wasn't fair for me because he wasn't being able to give the 100% to our relationship, but that he loved me and I was the one. We were supposed to be in good terms, but he never tried to contact me after that. Two days ago I found out he has another girl and they even tell each other I love you. I confronted him, not because I wanted him to come back but because he lied to me and I believe him. He acted super rude, told me that he doesn't love me and that he doesn't care about me or want to know anything from me. He acted as if he hated me. I know I didn't do anything wrong, but why did he lied like that, and reacted that way? I'd never seen him like that before, I'm both surprised and hurt. Nine years together, I think I deserved a better closure than this. I know I need to move on and I'm trying to work on it, but I want to understand what's going on with him.

sorry he treated you pretty unfairly for a 9 yr relationship. Read part of your other post and this should not come as a surprise as you look back over time. He left you before for another girl and has done it again. That should tell you all you need to know. I'm sure he had been seeing her while still with you. It made it easy to leave again. Sure you love him, but you can't have him and he's not healthy for you any way. Keep telling yourself that he's done it again to you. You have to stop this. When he contacts you down the road when it doesn't work with this girl, you shouldn't be there ready to try for yet another time. You two are just not meant to be together for the long term. His actions have proven that to you again.

sorry he treated you pretty unfairly for a 9 yr relationship. Read part of your other post and this should not come as a surprise as you look back over time. He left you before for another girl and has done it again. That should tell you all you need to know. I'm sure he had been seeing her while still with you. It made it easy to leave again. Sure you love him, but you can't have him and he's not healthy for you any way. Keep telling yourself that he's done it again to you. You have to stop this. When he contacts you down the road when it doesn't work with this girl, you shouldn't be there ready to try for yet another time. You two are just not meant to be together for the long term. His actions have proven that to you again.

Well, he didn't technically left me for a girl last time, but yeah I get what you mean. I'm pretty hurt, but I'm not looking forward Roger back with him. I don't think he contacts me again, but even if he does, the answer is no. It sucks, and I feel awful. I just want to move on and stop suffering, really. But right now it's hurting me sooo much that he replaced me so easily, after all.

Unfortunately no contact is best after breakups. you can't really confront someone after a breakup when all is said and done. You are both free to date anyone you want. It's not your or his place anymore to confront each other about current dating habits.

What did he lie to you about? What was the breakup about? The breakup was the closure. Post breakup arguing and so forth is will only hurt you. It would be best for your healing to go no contact and block and delete him on all social media and messaging .

Two days ago I found out he has another girl and they even tell each other I love you. I confronted him, not because I wanted him to come back but because he lied to me and I believe him.

There's no point in chasing after the person who dumped you demanding honest answers.

You are of no concern to them, you're just a nuisance.

Salvage your self respect and focus on other things besides the person who dumped you in favor of someone else.

Archived