k theres this girl i like that im not actualy friends with but i am in a circle of friends with and we dont talk much, she says hello to me every once in a while like at school and i want to get us to me more of friends so i can eventually tell her how i feel. at this point i am unsure about what to do because i dont know if i should try and make friends with her and then get more into it or to show her strait out that i like her and am interested. please help me, which should i do, and how should i go about it

thanks that helps but just another thing, would u know how i should go about this because its kinda odd feeling to me about TRYING to make friends with her, cause usualy u kinda just make friends with people that u are always around and it seems like i habve to try to be around her more and chat with her more so how do u think i should go about it to become friends with her

Oh like what to say????

Easy!!

Ok so, all you have to say is since your in the same social group "Hey, just realized were in the same crowd, and I haven't met you yet". Something like that ought to do it. Or if you want to break the ice say "Hey, just realized we're in the same crowd, I came over here because I thought you might be fun and interesting person to talk to". Mainly though when your in these situations you know exactly what to say (you just blurt out what you want to say) and it works. So yeah, good luck with it. Just don't mess up when your saying it. Better yet, don't worry about it.

Don't try to let her know how you feel, until uve actually got to know her for a bit. If you do then she'll think "this guy doesnt even know me, so how come hes being so *forward* with me!?" MetallicAguy is correct, you need to know her for about a monthish, then ask her out. Spend some "social time" with her before you try and ask her out. Your odds of succeeding will be much greater!

You have to remember that a lot of girls like to be friends just as much as going out with some1. Try not to get too close as a friend before you ask her out because of this reason.

Try to make an "impression" on her rather than become a true friend.

Gud luck dude