she dumped me..but still want to be friends?

ok,make it simple and short.

i had a 5 years relationship and she's the one who wants me first. i'm the one that had her virginity, and she really wants me to be her man. the reason for our breakup is that im a short tempered person to her. she ask for a breakup, then for one week,i keep sending message on how bad her decision is.

i ask for the ring that i gave her,and all those stuff, then she cry and said she'll call me to send it back

few days later,i wait for her in front of her work place and we quarrel over the things that happen.

that night, i call her and she ask what have i done when she was not with me (we're very close and even closer then my best friend..she always mention that she's amaze that our level of love is still high eventough it has been 5 years, but yet we're still loving couple).she ask me wether i went to see my friends, and i told her bout this girl that started chasin me.

wat i said was, i hold on to my promise that i love her to the end of my life,and she said, is it?(with a sad voice)...

she said,she didn't throw me away from her life, just that she think i'm not the one for her. then we keep talking for 1 hour and she talks like how i always spoilt her,we even laugh.talking bout how life would be after all this..

she said,if she had time,she'll call me but she refused to see me because i might hurt...i asked wether she would turn back to me, she just said "i don't know".. i keep dreaming that she call me back and askin for forgiveness and we continue this relationship.

so,as a guy who hold to a promise,and my true deep love to her, how do i get her back..? from what she said in the phone, is this something she said just to comfort me so that she's not guilty,or she really mean it.i'm confuse!!!!

Well i am the SAME way and Good think about coming here this is where i get my help>>

OK Get 2 dose rose and write a sry letter. OK Where is staying? Go there. IN NICE clothes and give the stuff to her. Ask if you can come in and talk. Tell her the turth. Tell her how you feel about her and tell her about the great times you had and remind her that YOU BOTH HAVE FEELINGS for each other

if you want to get her back this is what you do..... nothing ..... absolutly nothing, if you get to invloved agin youll get hurt and if you do nothing and it was ment to be she would come back to you if isnt ment to be she wont come back to you and you will move on if you stay with it to long you will get depress... so go out side go to some partys just dont do thing you would have normal dun with her. put any belongs of your that reminds you of her in a box and hide it and dont look at them until you think youve healed from this problem. good luck with wat ever your decistion is.

There is no magic formula to get an ex back, The only hope you have is to apologise for your past behaviour and bad temper and try to convince her that you will not be like that again. But that is hard to do as she would have to get back together with you in order for you tp prove that you have genuinely changed.

Decide that you will change that aspect of your character - for your own sake if not for hers. Then ask her to give you another chance, tell her you will understand if she wants to take it slow so she can assess your behaviour. And make sure that your temper is under control permanently.

there has been some improvements in our relationship. i call her last nite, discussing on something that i had to gave back to her. it was a short talk,and when i said bye, she hold me, saying is that it?( she's kinda askin me to talk more)...then we talk..i did told her, if there's a chance to get back together, do give me a sign, as i don't want to wait and i might get hurt if i keep waiting. then we continue talking, and touch about my birthday. she ask me to have dinner with her during that day, and after that, we gonna go see movies. i keep my ego high, and did not show how GLAD i was ...then we agree on it. she ask me then, when will i bring her to see the car shows around town, but i said i can't cause i've remove the driver seat to make way for the nitrous oxide bottle.. then she ask, where i'm gonna seat then after this? ...

i don't know if this is a sign or what? but what do you guys think? what should i do next???