Im just wondering something, but how long did it actually take you to realize that you have no feelings for you ex? Was there something you did or said ?? IN my situtation, It took me about 6 months to finally realize that i am completely over my ex boyfriend whom i thought was the man of my life. Even though i was talking to someone else in a serious level i still couldnt figure out why i wasnt able to let go off that feeling, but one night the ex came to visit. We talked about things and it seems like he still has some feelings for me. I dont know why, but i even kissed him, and right that moment it hit me that i wasnt feeling it anymore. I was expecting to get butterflies and get nervous but it was the total opposite. I felt absolutly nothing. HIs lips felt so different and even the way he held me. I am really glad i did this because if not ,,, i would still be thinking about him and how much i want him back. But now it's like... Wow wat was i thinking. I mean he is a great person and i do care about him, but that's it. I dont think i could ever feel anything else for him. Well thank you for listening. I had to let this out

Im glad ur over ur ex...thats good thats good...

Umm depending on whether or not we were together for a long time or "love" aka "Lust" was to do with it..then yeah im still not

completely over him, but for the most part i have moved on with my life and i am content with not having him because i know hes moved on with his own.

I guess just the knowledge of knowing that we did break up...Must have been for a reason and for the better. God oviously planned it ya know?

To the point- I try not to dwell on the past of our "lust"...Most of the time it isn't love exspecially at such a yongue age. Us teens tend to think we are in love and you know our brain actually produces a certain chemical that strikes ur horomones when u see someone attractive or have good conversaition. Body language is a lot to do with it

Sooo It usually takes a long time when it is that kind of situation. But just being in a relationship for a while, but not really "feeling connection with the person", but in "lust with looks n how they "act"...It can take long for some and shorter for others...

The question is reallly opinionated varying with the person. So I spoke mine...