Put a fork in me - I'M DONE!!!

TT, you think at 28 you are old and won't find another guy? Give me a break. I am 44 and still can find men everywhere.

Don't stay with a loser like that! It makes me sad to read your post.

I hate to say but this is typical case of RUN, don't walk!

Ah well, change is always short-lived... my parents had invited both of us to Easter dinner 2 weeks ago. At that time he accepted the invitation to go - Well, once again the loser dug his own grave - he said tonight he doesn't want to go and isn't going (we were to leave for their house tomorrow), and my family had spent this time getting ready to incude him in our Easter. How disrespectful!!! I find this completely insulting to my family. Not only THAT but our Easter will be strained due to this new development. I'm done trying and told him I've reached my limit and we're over. He immediately went out and bought a 12 pack - and got nastier as he drank. I think he knew he couldn't hang onto sobriety and caused this fight so he COULD drink. He started taking close up digital pictures of me so he can "remember my fat rolls" etc. Ahh - what a loser, I'm not wasting anymore time here. And once my family knows he cancelled on them last minute, they'll probably not have any respect or like for him anyways - what's left, right??? I can't wait until I can get out of here, how much longer??? I will be traveling ALONE to my family's house and will enjoy the seperation - I need it... I told him while I'm gone he needs to move everything into the second bedroom that he will now be staying in. Wow, how sad for him - he's so lost. Not so sad for me, I only wasted a year... Thank God!!!

Guess I'll be posting on a different website now - he admitted (with a bit of sly manuevering on my part) that he had plans to sleep with someone tomorrow - no wonder he didn't wanna go to my parents' house!!! I knew it!!! I told him I want him out of the apartment before I return on Sunday - he's dead to me. The cheating, lying son of a BLEEP!!!!!!!!! He's pathetic and I hate him!