Ex of 3 yrs broke up - i feel like she may want me back

BDG420

New development!!

So I decided to let her come visit me today. Just see how it is. Maybe even try to work on things. She hasn't come yet, she's supposed to come later, but might not. She went to go break things off with the other guy but he ended up calling her and asking her out and "saying things" and my ex said yes. So now they're technically dating I guess. My ex then calls me says she can't come, says she spoke to him and said it all happened so fast and she doesn't know what happened but now she's so confused again. Supposedly we'll hear her final verdict in a few hours. Wonder which way she'll go. On one hand, she said yes to him, so I have a feeling it will tilt in his favor, but at the same time, she was starting to break it off with him for a reason...I wonder what he said that changed her mind. Told her in a nice way I've been patient but this will be the last line where I cut myself off if she chooses against me.

At any rate, I was thinking of sending that email she sent me to her guy. You guys think that would backfire?

Sorry to hear this. It sounds like she's still back and forth with him. However she canceled with you to run to him. Try to stop being her friend or confidant, it will draw you in and hurt more down the line.

Stay out of it, forwarding this guy her email will not only make her hate you, it will push her further to him. She will simply tell him she "was confused' when she wrote it and that you are a vindictive psycho ex.

My ex then calls me says she can't come, says she spoke to him and said it all happened so fast and she doesn't know what happened but now she's so confused again. I was thinking of sending that email she sent me to her guy. You guys think that would backfire?
Sorry to hear this. It sounds like she's still back and forth with him. However she canceled with you to run to him. Try to stop being her friend or confidant, it will draw you in and hurt more down the line.

Stay out of it, forwarding this guy her email will not only make her hate you, it will push her further to him. She will simply tell him she "was confused' when she wrote it and that you are a vindictive psycho ex.

Yeah I kinda decided no way you slice it that it would help, not that it matters. She is supposedly going to tell him she needs space so she can enjoy herself this weekend with me. She is going to come tonight for a few days since we haven't seen each other in months. She knows that if she can't decide here I'm cutting her off for good this time.

Haven't really been her friend or confidant though, I had removed myself from the picture, and I have put myself back in in a neutral way after she says she's committed and she sent that letter. Don't know how I could have done it differently lol saying I'm committed would be one hell of a bread crumb.

Its nuts, we spoke like 1:30PM on the same page, then 1:50PM she's crying saying she didn't know what she did and she's confused all over again. Like she was breaking it off and he sensed it over text I suppose and called her and asked her out. Does it mean anything? Frankly if she's that influenced by whatever he said she has some issues to work through, she's a big time people pleaser.

So she's the prize that gets to "choose" which lucky man has the honor of her presence for however long it lasts until she becomes "confused" again?

I don't know what the female equivalent of a stud is, but she must be congratulating herself on whatever it is she's got that has two guys fighting over her, saying "pick me, please pick me!!"

I'm just flabbergasted.

And you can't blame the other guy. He isn't forcing her at gunpoint to go spend time with him. She likes the attention. Hey, if one guy is good then two is even better!

Archived