Religious organisation knocking on my door

This happen to a friend on mines father. He handled it in a hilarious manner.

It requires some set up before hand. First, find some creepy chanting music you can have on hand. Then, find some kind of really ridiculous outfit (purple dinosaur boxers and cowboy hat for example), next set up some electronic candles and find some rubber chickens.

Next time they knock answer the door in your outrageous outfit, holding a rubber chicken, with chanting in the background and the glow of candle light.

Often my friends dad did this the people never came back.

I forgot!!

this actually happened to me......i used to celebrate Halloween in a big way! and i mean big, the whole house would be decorated with creepy wallpaper and lots of creepy stuff, but in the hallway i would have wallpaper of a creepy forest, and i would have graves there and one time i even borrowed a stroboscope light and a fog machine....i had those two on cause i was waiting for my friend to come and i was dressed in my witch dress and indeed the doorbell rang and it was a JW, while he was doing his talk you could see his eyes go up and down my hallway hahahahaha but that still didn't stop them from coming next time....but this was hilarious!!! little later my friend arrived and she said you could see that stroboscope light while walking in my street, for the entire time she walked there, she thought, what the hell is that? and then it turned out to come from my house hahaha. funny memories!!!

I forgot!!

this actually happened to me......i used to celebrate Halloween in a big way! and i mean big, the whole house would be decorated with creepy wallpaper and lots of creepy stuff, but in the hallway i would have wallpaper of a creepy forest, and i would have graves there and one time i even borrowed a stroboscope light and a fog machine....i had those two on cause i was waiting for my friend to come and i was dressed in my witch dress and indeed the doorbell rang and it was a JW, while he was doing his talk you could see his eyes go up and down my hallway hahahahaha but that still didn't stop them from coming next time....but this was hilarious!!! little later my friend arrived and she said you could see that stroboscope light while walking in my street, for the entire time she walked there, she thought, what the hell is that? and then it turned out to come from my house hahaha. funny memories!!!

Oh that is awesome.

With my friends dad, he kept being poliet, saying he wasn't interested, please take him off the list etc and it just didn't work. They kept coming back again and again which is why he took it to this level.

I have a friend who is an ex JW and based on what she has told me they are not allowed to interact with people who have left the religion (they will even shun their own kids if they choose to leave). OP, you could trying saying you are an apostate and just closing the door.

Archived