Getting Her Back

baseball211

I posted about a week ago on try to get my Ex back, this I kinda an update. Anyways, after she broke up with me due to "losing feelings for me" even though she called me a perfect guy and everything, I told her I can't talk to her for awhile but that she could text me if her feelings changed or if she just wanted to talk. I posted online that I was at this lake on a boat and she literally texts me 10 minutes after I posted that saying "Hey we're going down there later! But you guys will probably be gone by the time we get there." Does this mean something? We've only been apart for a week and a half and she's already trying to talk to me so I'm confused.

This is common after a break up. She used to text you all the time, and breaking old habits is hard. Sort of the "what used to be right is wrong" syndrome. I wouldn't read too much into it. If she wants you back, she'll come right out and say it. Anything short of "Let's give it another try" is just her getting used to the fact that you're not together anymore.

I posted about a week ago on try to get my Ex back, this I kinda an update. Anyways, after she broke up with me due to "losing feelings for me" even though she called me a perfect guy and everything, I told her I can't talk to her for awhile but that she could text me if her feelings changed or if she just wanted to talk. I posted online that I was at this lake on a boat and she literally texts me 10 minutes after I posted that saying "Hey we're going down there later! But you guys will probably be gone by the time we get there." Does this mean something? We've only been apart for a week and a half and she's already trying to talk to me so I'm confused.

You're confused because you decided to let her contact you. You should have no contact with her at all. Heal and move on.

The only other option is to seek clarification. Ask her "have your feelings changed?". If she says yes, talk to her. If she says no tell her politely not to contact you unless they do. Personally I think you should have no contact for a few months.

It is confusing. My gf broke up with me last week. I deleted her off Facebook, then she two days later she texts me saying "you removed me".

I am going on a hunch and saying she does miss you. But probably not ready to talk yet. Delete them from all social media. And they realize they miss knowing what's happening in your life.

Archived