My boyfriend doesn't like my fake breasts

StillHopeful88

How would you feel if he periodically brought up that he thought your nose was fat, or your chin weak. But hey, he's just being honest.

He knows you know how he feels. He also knows that it hurts you when he brings it up. He's not trying for honesty, he's either trying to hurt you, or just doesn't care if he hurts you.

He knows it hurts me when he mentions it and I know he'd be happy if I removed them. I don't dress provocatively and they're very modestly sized breasts that make me happy I really wish he would learn to accept them.

I know it's not a deal breaker for him, but I don't understand how he doesn't see how hurtful hes being

Aren't their body parts that he has that are less than perfect? Ask him how he would feel if you brought that up every once in awhile.

If we constantly said something hurtful and disguised it as "it's just how I feel" then none of us would have friends. No one is perfect. How is he in other parts of your relationship? Do you notice that he tends to criticize over other things?

• 2 months later...

Archived