wow,

i would talk to doctor to be absolutely sure, but i would say it might show in the urine sample maybe depending on the amount of time it's in our body and the consumption amount....there are anumber of reasons it may or may not show up, that's why i would talk to an expert about the substance to know for sure....good luck

Creatine is not an illegal substance and is considered a nutritional supplement by most countries regulatory bodies, so even if it does show up don't worry about it. They will likely ask if you are taking anything so tell them about it beforehand anyway.

Even though it IS legal maybe its worth mentioning as there have been incedents in the past where slight things can get people into trouble.

An example is of course not really relevant to your situation as they have different rules for drug use in sports but one guy in the olympics or simular a while back got Excluded from all races as he Took a nose spray to clear him of a cold

If your so paranoid and its only for muscle buildin then can you just not take it for a couple of days b4 the test?