My b/f and I broke up after 4 years and i am lonley. I am finally starting to get over him and I should be happy but I'm not. This sounds ridiculous but the only way I can be happy is if I start talking to a guy. I have my friends and all but it's not enough. I'm not insecure or anything and I don't think I need a rebound. Any advice?

It sounds to me like you havnt got over him at all, it sounds like you think you have but deep inside you still have strong feelings for him??

If you are over him then why not try dating someone new? this may help things alot, it will let you know for sure if you truly are over him or not!

Hope this helps! and good luck!

Hello foolich,

I don't think talking to other guys sounds ridiculous, as long as it's only talking...lol. Sweetie if going out on dates with other guys (as long as it not too serious) helps you forget your ex is fine. Be sure and let those guys know that your not looking for anything serious first though. Good luck .

I will always love the kid. I even gave a few guys my digits. This one guy I talked to last weekend was really nice. We talked till morning about eachother and when I told him I just got out of a bad realtionship it just scared him off. He told me I had a lot of baggage. He never called. I talked to other guys but I hate the starting over, playing games thing.