3 year anniversary tonight...

Well...tonight is my 3 year anniversary with my fiance, last friday she said she didnt want to be together anymore...but gave me until the end of june to move out...

She wants her space, is never home lately and when she is I keep her up at night and she doenst get much sleep cuz im bothering her....

Last night she was gone from 7am till 11pm saying she was at work...and when she got home we argued for quite a while, and she didnt go to sleep until 3am and then was back up at 7am to go to work again...

Its our 3 year anniversary today...and she called me from work saying she isnt coming home...she is staying at a friends house, saying that I ruined any chance we had last night by keeping her up late again and saying things that i didnt mean

She has not called me since 4pm, its now 1030pm and I have no idea if she made it to her friends or not, or what happened.......im afraid to call her cell phone cuz i dont want to upset her any further

Hello Vlycero,

I'm sorry to hear of your break up, it sounds similar to my own. I think you should listen to her when she says "Leave me alone". I kept bugging my ex and all that did was push him futher and futher away. You said she told you that she needs space so then I say give it to her. I know how hard it is living with someone that is no longer affectionate to you, I so know your pain. What I did until I had to move out was went to the library and read all day.

I also went on countless walks, and just kept busy doing whatever. I also found some comfort here, helping others who were just like me, in pain. My advice is to just keep busy, and try try not bug her anymore, begging doesn't help a thing, it only adds fuel to the fire. Good luck to you, I hope your days aren't as long as mine were.

don't call her. you're just going to piss her off even more. I know how 6 hours of not talking to "her" can feel, but you're seriously going to have to keep yourself occupied. I've tried everything. People always say go workout, but I don't think you're ready for this pahse yet, cause it requires too much energy right now. Go for a walk at night and just think about things. Another thing I found good is to write. I probably wrote 100 pages of letters and journal entries. This lets out a lot that you want to say to her, but DO NO send them to her. You may find yourself saying, 'ooo that's good what I just wrote. i'll send this to her and she'll understand.' no she won't, she'll just get more pissed cause you're harassing her. the more you don't give her space, the more pissed she's gonna get and it'll make you look selfish for needing to talk to her. You probably also don't realize this yet, but what you're doing right now is needing her. Don't ever need anyone, cause that's not how it works. Good luck.