OK. It's me again

This girl.....has been flirting with me nonstop all the time... This is a classic stupid question...but she's more friendly than a normal straight girl and I don't know how to go further! AARRGH! I'm scared to ask her anything because I've never done anything like this before o.o and I'm losing sleep.

Where's a good place I could ask to take her? Like the mall? Or the movies? I don't like either of them....where's a good place? o__o

lol. well if she flirts with you then just invite her to go to lunch with you or something. make it casual so it doesnt seem like a DATE DATE, see how it goes talk to her get a feel for it. then you might hear some of her interests, maybe of them will be yours and then you have a great date spot!

No movies...my advice is simple you want to get to know her more in depth, so you would want to stay away from movies, again NO MOVIES..guys make that rather un-forward approach by asking a girl to the movies. Cause thats where people go, well its not always the peoples first date. more the people that have been dating or good frineds go out to the movies.

so avoid that at all cost.

Try instead something like what was mentioned above, Lunch, subway, soemthing like that, No Mcdonalds, if you do. Super size. *j/k*

Girls like to shop, you said it yourself, the MALL, i know i hate em too. well at least you can shop, and EAT at the mall.

^^ Oh look now theres an idea. Food court! ^^

I don't know how old you are, but many go for their first date or hang out to get a cup of coffee or a bagel or something. I wouldn't go to a mall. That's not really a date and many don't like the mall. They are typically overcrowded. If you went somewhere like a coffee or bagel shop you can focus more on one another and getting to know each other.

I think the mall is a great idea...friends go to the mall all the time. Maybe u guys can grab some lunch or something. If she is into you like that then great, if not the the mall can hardly be categorized as a DATE!!!!

Don't push....go very slow with her. She may be just as scared as u r.

argh

I've never had a date with anyone I liked. I've been rejected every single time. And I don't know what my stupid problem is. But I'm alone all the time and I hate it so much, I hate it when people won't reject me to my face and play stupid games with me. This girl is doing that. Everyone does that. Nobody will respect me. Nobody.

Rejection is better than regret.

I'll stand by that in times of being unsure about asking a women if she has time to hangout, Here is A quick tip when asking a women out, as friends, or on a date, don't set a Time, or day, you make it easy for her to say

"Oh I'm sorry, i have plans on (example) Tuesday

or

"Thats not a good time for me"

See what i mean now? guys wouldn't usually think of that, But its a safe way not to get shot down, and end up crushing your confidence, if that happens, best thing is to say "well you can't blame me for asking"

If you by accident do happen to say a day or time, cause she might ask *lol* you can again save yourself by saying, "when ever it's up to you to, really it's when you have a some free time, I'm sure, I'm not doing anything this weekend"

If she stills rejects you wait about 1 week or so, and ask her what shes doing again, Again save yourself by not setting the date or time in your invitation.

If u get the same response, she isn't worth your time, tell her this

"I'm wasting my time with you, and i will not do that for any one person"

Stand your ground., walk away or hang up the phone say nothing, head up high, don't look back, don't call, If she likes you, or has an interest she will break under the pressure that you have placed on her shoulders, sort of like saying, "i made my move, Now its your turn" sometimes called normal gives and takes.

you flip the script, you take control, you stay in control, making a women feel good or more precious, i stress is NOT what your trying to achieve if she is interested in you, your role is simple, Play hard to get. Nothing more nothing less. *personal experience*