Does she like me the way I like her?

I really like like this girl, and we talk everyday of the week. Never gone through a day without talking to her. And we have 700 kids in our school, so it's not the easiest thing to do. Anyway, she's always talking to me about either school stuff, or like today, our class got into talking about what our pregnant teacher was going to name her baby. The girl i like totally turned to me (sit to her left) and told me she has all the name's of her kids picked out. Which is nice, but a little odd to tell me about. Now, she knows I like-like her, I get her little gifts on occasions, and she loves them, and says really nice things like, "This is JUST what I needed! Thx!" In a nice way and all, but I really want to know if she like-likes me!!! (CURRENTLY)Every day when she passes me by when I have to stand in the hallway and wait for my Journalism teacher, she goes and does this really nice sort of flirty glance with a big smile, and doesn't say anything. I do the same thing back, and then she's on her way. She also gave me her phone number freely at our table, and I've called her up a few times as well. In October, I had a Halloween party, and invited a lot of my friends, including this girl. She didn't come. It kind of bummed me out, but I was okay, because the next day, her mom drove up with her and her other siblings in their van at the farm I make a few bucks at during OCtober for pumpkins. Her mom came up to me, along with her, and they explained that they lost the invitation, which had my phone number and address in it, and said they couldn't find the place. Then her mom went on and said she could take us skating sometime, and they all left and the girl gave me a smile as she left. But here's where the bit of conflict starts, when I asked her if she wanted to go skating like 2 months ago, she said she had to go to her dad's house (parents divorced). And told one of my friends the next day that she liked me, but didn't like me. But that was then, and I don't know if I should continue to be this nice friend who's always there, or if I should try something. P.S. We're going to same high school, and 75% sure of going to same college too.

SO WHAT DO I DO? CONTINUE TO BE A LOYAL FRIEND? OR SHOULD I TRY SOMETHING?

She smiles at you, talks to you, accepts your gifts, gives you her telephone number. Why, you are practically married!! Of course she likes you. Don't worry about what she may or may not have told a friend. Ask her out. Tomorrow, if not sooner.

Good luck