Missing her even more now...

It's been almost 3 months since we broke up and almost one month of NC and I'm now starting to miss her more than ever. I recently had to move back into the room I spent 5 years living in with her. I think about her constantly and just miss everything about her. I'm having a hard time letting go of my regrets and keep beating myself up over how ty I was at the time. I'm finally the man she always wanted me to be. I quit drinking so much, I quit watching tv and video games. I've made huge advancments in my business and career. I finally feel the love for her that she always wanted from me. It just sucks she's not here to see it. I want another chance so badly, but I know the only way I'll ever get one is if we both date other people and she gets some partying out of the way. I just can't imagine her being with someone else. It hurts to even think about it.

Edit: A mutual friend of ours came up to me a couple weeks ago and said everytime she go's out that she's miserable and not the same without you. I didn't even ask they just told me that, but I don't know what to believe. Also last week she sent me a snapchat friend request really early in the morning and then had her best friend send me an Instagram request later that day when they were hanging out. What does this mean? I didn't accept and I have her blocked on everything. I just don't know what to do anymore, I want her back so bad, I just want this to end...

I think she's just doing that to keep your attention a bit, in case she doesn't find someone else. Either way, yes, you may have made a lot of effort to improve yourself. But do you really honestly believe that would be the case, or last very long, if she took you back? You might believe so, but I don't really think that's possible. If you get back into an old relationship, you just fall back into the same old habits. I think you just need to block her on everything and stay NC.

I think she's just doing that to keep your attention a bit, in case she doesn't find someone else. Either way, yes, you may have made a lot of effort to improve yourself. But do you really honestly believe that would be the case, or last very long, if she took you back? You might believe so, but I don't really think that's possible. If you get back into an old relationship, you just fall back into the same old habits. I think you just need to block her on everything and stay NC.

I honestly feel like things would be different and that we would be happy. The first time we broke up and got back together nothing changed, this time I've actually been forced to change but what kills me is not knowing if we will ever be together again. I have her blocked on everything, I just find it weird that she's trying to see what I'm doing after she told me to date other people. She also had the idea that we would be friends and in eachother lives forever until I said no and said my goodbyes and blocked her, so maybe she's missing me? I kind of hope she contacts me at some point.

Oh, she knows how you are doing. Just remember.. everything you did has to be for you, not for her. Just continue to do what you have been doing and wait, there be another girl who will notice you really soon.

Archived