A question for the men!...or the women...!

Im gonna keep it short and to the point!

What for you makes a women/man good in bed...?

What for you would turn u off...?

Is true that men open there hearts through sex and become more vunderable?

If a man is having trouble showing a women how he really feels about her,will he show this through sex and his desire for her?

RSVP!

Well, its going to be different for everyone.

Turn on's :

Foreplay, Kinky underwear, Experimentation, Geniune noises confidence in themselves and me.

Turn off's:

Fake noises, screamers , if they started to talk about other things like the gardening while having sex

Do men open their hearts during sex? Some may do, others may say it to get what they want.

Exactly - it's difference for everyone.

Personally - i'm unlike most of my friends....somewhat old fashioned I guess. I've ventured into one night stands and casaul sexual flings - they're just not me. Its having that special connection with a woman that makes sex special - something two people share together because they love each other.

Most of the guys I know - sex is sex - it's a feeling - and I've heard comments about how some women are amazin gin the sac, while others are boring and so 'dead like'. Again - depends on the guy and what he's looking for I suppose.

Well overall, I think it is paying attention to your partner and what works for them, which is the most important thing. All the moves in the world make no difference if you don't know what is working on your man or woman, and you only know that by paying attention to them and how they are reacting.

Otherwise, sex is the best when both people want each other. Nothing make me hotter than a woman I want, being hot for me.