broke up LDR, I'm a mess..

TJFP

Been dating for almost a year. Saw each other at least once a month. Last saw her month ago when she told me she couldn't do long distance anymore on skype. I'm completely devastated as I told her was falling in love with her the last time we saw each other and she reciprocated.

I didn't do NC... But she says she misses me but hadn't made a decision to take me back. I'm so confused and it doesn't look like she really know what she wants.

I just want to know since the breakup is her fault... Do i just move on? I can't stop crying everyday. I was moving back to her city within a year...

I'm completely broken right now and feel like I lost my best friend

Yeah she sounds confused give her some time to think and process things.

Been dating for almost a year. Last saw her month ago when she told me she couldn't do long distance anymore. she says she misses me but hadn't made a decision to take me back. I'm so confused and it doesn't look like she really know what she wants. I'm completely broken right now and feel like I lost my best friend

When it comes to dating or online dating I usually follow two simple rules (among some others)

No co-workers (don't dip your pen)

No LDR, people fall in love, there's a spark and all, I gotcha.

Still the absence of your beloved one become nothing but a problem. I've been there too and got burned, even better a friend of mine, Vietnamese descent was married to one local (in Vietnam) he would send her as much money he could and it turned out she had an ''affair'' home overseas. He did the same some weeks after acknowledging his wife infidelity. And on top of that they have a daughter.

Try to date local, LDR is nothing but drama and jealousy, from my experience anyway. And overall seeing each other 3 or 4 times a year being optimistic. Hardly a relationship at all.

Archived