What did I do?

As many of you know, recently bad stuff has been going on. You can check my older posts, but i've had a friends house burn down, another friends mom diagnost with cancer, it goes on. And evrey time it's felt like yet another kick between the legs.

Today, I found out that not only did my cousins dog die, but much more sadly, a friend of my best friend, I sort of knew died today. There was surgery complications on his shoulder, and he died of a blood clot.

I know everyone has down points in their lives, i feel really weaek right now. I'm running on 4 hours sleep, a little food and a lot of bad news.

How do you guys go on in times of your lives that feel like your just down and out? I just need more words of encouragment to help me get up in the morning.

Jimbo

I know how you feel. Like your worlds crashing down all around you and you cant do anything about it.

Last year 5 kids at my highschool passed away within 2 weeks. One from cancer, another in a car accident, another athlete had a heart attack on a treadmill, one suicidal, and another died from an unintentional alcohol overdose.

Its hard. I got thru it by really sticking with my friends, and talking to them. It helps to really talk and get your feelings out. I know it does. I can speak from experience. When someone leaves ur life abruptly its so hard to talk about them, but once you just get it off ur chest and get ur thoughts flowing and get ur anger/frustration/sadness out, you feel so much better.

Just keep your head up!!! If I could get thru the death of 5 friends in 12 days, you can get thru this!!

yeah this happened to me last month when a really good friend of mine...i knew her whole family & practically lived w/ them when i wuz younger was murdered...i felt like life wuz stupid & not fair...but lookin bac @ it...i dunno i can deal w/ it a lot easier...trust me TIME IS THE CURE FOR EVERYTHINg...well...almost everything...get up cuz u should cuz ur lucky enough to still be here while other people (who didn'y want 2 leave earth )were taken away...stay brave!

Hi,

My sympathies on all of the tragic things that have happened in your close circle. I pray that you be spared any further sorrowing news.

It's important to acknowledge and honor the feelings you have. Let them have expression in whatever way you need to, if it be writing a poem, calling a loved one or sharing your feelings here.

And then you can go on living, and dedicate yourself to making the world a better place. All the Enotaloners are with you.

Thanks all,

You know I love ya June4life

I really appreciate your comments, and understanding. I'll get through it, just like you all have done at tough times in your life. That's pretty terrible June.

I'll think I'll write a song! Expressing myself is a great idea, hazlcha!

I've been there. I got laid off, found out my husband had an affair and then my son has seizures (still no diagnosis) all within 10 days. The woman my husband had an affair with starts threatening me and then posting our phone number and his work number on the internet. Well, you could figure out what happens next.

But its been 7 months and I'm better, it took a while but what I did was do things that made me happy. I started going out more with my friends, I started taking photography classes, and I started to redecorate my home.

Hey Jimbo, I know a lot of bad things happen in your life, but you have to try and focus on the good things. Sometimes when bad things happen, you tend to not see the good things, but they are happening too. The sun shines when you wake up in the morning, you wake up, and you are healthy!! You still have a loving family and a lot of friends! These are everyday things, but if you focus in on those, the bad things will not be so all consuming.

I hope you feel better soon!!