Is she just being polite or she likes me

Wolfshook

So I see this girl fairly a lot at the place where she works (lets say she is a waitress type of job and she serves me in a way). I find her a bit cute.

The first day I came there she started asking me on what I do for a living etc. Seccond day when I came she jumped up and put huge smile on her face,it really seemed like she was happy to see me,and we had a small chat about random things,mostly she initiated the questions.

Now I've been there 2 times after and every time she keeps asking me more details about my life. Last time she asked me where I'm going out this weekend, I replied and asked about her,she just said she will see and she has no straight plan.

Since I do think she is cute,but I have been out of the game for 3 years I dont know whether she is just being polite or she likes me.

I believe it is weird to ask girl for a coffee when she is working.

Should I ask her what is she doing after work and ask her to go on a coffee with me or will that be weird since she it's her job and she might just be polite?

I think it all depends on the girl . Some girls give off the vibe that they are interested when really it is just their personality (or her job encouraging her to be extra nice) maybe go once more and pay attention to how she treats other guys she waits on . It's definitly not weird if you ask her out for coffee as a woman I can tell you it's never weird as long as the guy isn't creepy , it's flattering . The worst she can say is no and at least at that point you have your answer and you can move on . Best of luck to you!!

Hmm? She did throw out some hints but then again it could be honest small talk?!

Just play it safe and invite her to somewhere you have planned to go. That way you can get her contact and plan it out, ether by meeting up or going together. And if she declines? Then you will know that she was just being a host and it wouldn't be so bad because you can end the conversation with "well, if you change your mind, i would welcome your company" and your relationship will stay the same (where it wouldn't be awkward to continue to go to her work place) with the possibility of growing a friendship or something more.

She will be too far in thought on weather you were trying to ask her out on a date or not. So it will all be neutral.

Seen her today,she asked about my weekend,we exchanged only few words since I was in hurry, I havent tried anything since it would be awkward since I will have to see her pretty much every day during summer and I'm good with her boss.

Too bad I'm coward.

Seen her today,she asked about my weekend,we exchanged only few words since I was in hurry, I havent tried anything since it would be awkward since I will have to see her pretty much every day during summer and I'm good with her boss.

Too bad I'm coward.

Dude what are you waiting for? Life is all about opportunities, if you wait and drag this, she will lose the little interest she may have for you now. Show her you have the guts to ask her out, women like that. Trust me rejection is not worst then that "what if" feeling. Plus chances that she may say yes to a date is pretty high unless she has a bf which sucks. But you will never know till you try.

Archived