Eleven-year Age Difference

My boyfriend is eleven years older then I am. The thing is, I've told my parents he's only three years older, and they've met him and everything [except Father who doesn't like him at all for a story another day]. So should I confess and tell them he's really eleven years older, not three? I mean, I doubt it'll get serious. We've only been dating for almost two months.

Sorry, have to ask this. WHY THE HELL DO WOMEN GO FOR MUCH OLDER GUYS??!! I have been in a couple relationships where my GF at the time leaves me for a guy thats like 10-20 years older. I do not understand this. Is it some type of father figure thing or do women like older guys because they have more money and are taboo (no-no). I just wanted to finally get this question answered by some women. Thanks you.

Sorry, have to ask this. WHY THE HELL DO WOMEN GO FOR MUCH OLDER GUYS??!! I have been in a couple relationships where my GF at the time leaves me for a guy thats like 10-20 years older. I do not understand this. Is it some type of father figure thing or do women like older guys because they have more money and are taboo (no-no). I just wanted to finally get this question answered by some women. Thanks you.

The only reason I can give for that is that older guys are much more mature than younger guys. Thats what I find with mself and friends at school/college

There are eleven years between me and my husband. It works just fine. You can't have a relationship based on a lie so you mise well tell the truth about the age thing. Unless there are reasons like your 16 and he is 27 or something. That would be a cause for concern.

As far as why women go for older guys....because guys don't mature until their 30 something. And unless your in for being a perfect toothpick, hanging in bars and clubs, and whatever else, people in my age group 27ish are into all that. I personally grew up and have never drank/smoked, did the drug thing, so my age group didn't appeal to me and I needed someone that was over it.

My parents have got a 12 year age difference between them (my Dad older of course).

I'm not interested whatsoever in girls my own age - they are mostly all into getting drunk, behaving like sl*ts, totally materialistic.

It's much harder to find a younger man and older woman relationship, as so many people stereotype that kind of relationship as not serious and just for fun.

Well to dispel the whole guys are this and that thing, to be fair not ALL guys are like that. I never did the drug thing, I dont go out and get wasted all the time, I HATE clubs, and I'm not a sleeze who trys to get into a girls pants or grabs them the first time they meet them.

The way I feel about girls is the same way you feel about guys...no once in ur age group is worth the time or effort. As for girls needing to be a perfect toothpick, hang in bars and clubs...I feel like unless I have some great body and go clubbing all the time I wont even get a glance by women in my age group. It's just the same for us guys as it is for you girls.