I went to meet my ex bf who is anotehr city.. we do talk and keep in touch.. we broke up almost two years back and he got into another relationship which broke a while back...

he didnt come to the airport to pick me up like he would have done.. or anything of that sort..

we met as a group.. he invited his current friends whom I dont know to hang out with us...

does this mean he doesnt care anymore ?

we were really close friends before the relationship.. and we never let the friendship go...

we dated for 6 months or so.

Once there is attraction, there is no friendship.

You guys were never friends, you were 2 people with attraction for each other that pretended to be friends. FRIENDS don't hide feelings or have deeper intentions.

And being "friends" with Ex is not smart either........

Well. That friend circle has his current ex. I dont know if he invited her, but it did seem weird.

But thats not my point

Maybe I want to know if I still have any hold over him ? Or did it all go away when he went into another relationship after we broke up ?

Maybe I want to know if I still have any hold over him ? Or did it all go away when he went into another relationship after we broke up ?

You no longer have a hold on him. And YES, it all went away since he got in another relationship. He definitely has moved on. You should too.

Archived