anyone used rogaine or any of those hair gainer products

has anyone used rogaine and is it permanent and if not how long does it last. i am 24 yr old male, and i am noticing very little some loss in the frontal area. i also today went to a hair doctor and he said i will be balding soon-the doc did seem like a little weird-very monotonal boring voice and kept staring at me -just weird . oh well but my real answer for this post is anyone used hair growth products liek rogaine. should i start using it. do u use it when u completely bald or just starting to get a little bald. which one. do ui need to see a family doc before using these products.

oh yea does rogaine work and how effective is it.

rogaine sucks, it is a pain to use and smells really bad. you have to use it twice a day and rub it in your scalp. i was just starting to thin so i started taking propecia about 8 months ago. it has done wonders for me and all you have to do is take one pill a day. i dont know if it works for everyone but it really helped me.

keep using it for how long? how effective is it, does it really make it grow or just little bit by little. the stuff quite $$$

I've heard people who've used it say it works. You have to keep using it though.

I've started using it myself--the women's version. While it looks like I have a lot of hair and it's semi-long, I have a receding hairline on the sides so it makes it hard to wear my hair up. Looks like it's working so far.

i work out and that pumps my testerone up would workin out have a cause on my thinning-which i have not really balding yet . thank god.

i also heard of toppick -spray on thing that makes ur hair fibers clump togther and gives u the look that u do have hair. its cheaper and in an instant u have hair in 30 secs. anyone here used those spray on's. how is it

has anyone here tried propecia and how effective is it. is it permament or do u have to keep using it.

there are a lot of products out there for thinning hair but all $$$$. getting a hair piece is proabably the cheapest. only 250 bucks andits permament.

anyone here using nizoral shampoo i heard it gets rid of dandruff and also stimulates hair growth b/c it cleans the folliucles anyone now of it. the niz shampoo probably the cheapest

I also heard that rogaine is not your best choice.

I would strongly suggest a thickening shampoo if you havent already tried. I think Loreal Vive makes a thickening shampoo for men, it smells very nice, and i heard it does work, but takes 2 weeks until you really start to notice anything.

Also, since hair is protein, I would suggest increasing your protein intake, however not to an unhealthy extent!