Advice on what's happening

jazz101

Hi. I wanted to ask what is going on with this "relationship" i have with this guy. I met him through instagram and ended up making the first move and saying hello. The initial first greeting wasnt that good but i over looked it. Then we started talking through snapchat. We got into some of the basic conversations of what we do etc.. then he asked me out for coffee to which i replied yes. After a couple days of talking he still didnt ask for my number so i had to promt him in asking and he eventually got my number but still continued to snapchat me. We havent spoken for a few days now and he still hasnt texted me. I am not going to meet him before i have texted him as i find that very odd. Please advise on what to do. Thanks.

Did you get his number or did he just take your number and then never use it?

Sounds like he doesn't want to give you HIS number for some reason... like maybe a wife or girlfriend that he doesn't want seeing his phone??? Or: He's not sure if you're some whacko who is going to blow up his phone and doesn't want you with his number before he gets to know You.

Bottom line: To much "iffy" in this "connection" to bother with him further.

Hi. I wanted to ask what is going on with this "relationship" i have with this guy. I met him through instagram and ended up making the first move and saying hello. The initial first greeting wasnt that good but i over looked it. Then we started talking through snapchat. We got into some of the basic conversations of what we do etc.. then he asked me out for coffee to which i replied yes. After a couple days of talking he still didnt ask for my number so i had to promt him in asking and he eventually got my number but still continued to snapchat me. We havent spoken for a few days now and he still hasnt texted me. I am not going to meet him before i have texted him as i find that very odd. Please advise on what to do. Thanks.

Jazz, you've already answered your question.

1. He didn't make a great initial impression (very important).
  2. He asked you out for a date, but didn't provide details.
  3. He didn't care about you enough to get your number.
  4. He's made you look like you're desperate to be with him.

Time to put him on the back-burner and start looking to date other men. Don't overlook things. Also, this is not a relationship.

Archived