Hello! I just wanted to say one thing. I have lived the last 15 1/2 years without God... and now that I finnally fell in love with him my life has been ultimatly blessed. He is my bestfriends, always there for me and he always loves me. So I wanted to share taht with anyone who is depressed or sad, cause I'v been there and I know hwat its like, But no matter where life takes you, Gods one step ahead!

Calibabe007

I agree...Christianity is something that will forever change you. Now did Buddha or Muhhammad ever die for you so that you could be saved from torment. Nope. Can they still change your life today? Maybe, but not like Jesus. Jesus is alive and o man, he's a magician. I have lived for a long time without God, and when I came back, He changed me into someone I thought I could never be. If youre feeling lost, try looking into Christianity. God is waiting with open arms, dont feel like you need to be perfect in order to be Christian. I sure wasnt.

BABYBOTTLEPOP007

• 6 months later...

Wow that is exactly my same story, almost. I am 15 and i have just found God in my life this year and things have been alot better, I no longer feel the need to wend my life, This proves that God is good and he has done so much for us. even though thongs arent perfect i find it rewarding to live life no matter how terrible it can be as long as i live it trying to make God proud and happy.