For the past 6 months I've been in love with my best friend, at first I let her know how I felt but then I pushed my feelings to the back of my mind.

Whenever we're together we have the best times... Unforgettable times and I treasure every second I spend with her because she lives 3 hours away from here. I rarely get to see her, once a month of i'm lucky.

Recently she broke up with her boyfriend and, I feel so horrible for her. Things weren't working out and I know that in a way I helped to influence her decision quite a bit. I'm still sure she made the decision on her own but, I can't help but think I did something horrible.

I'm not trying to make her realize i'm the guy for her or anything, i'm just being her friend and comforting her right now... But I just can't stop from feeling horrible inside for some reason.

I was thinking about visiting her this weekend, or next weekend... But I dont htink thats a very good idea... Any thoughts.

Thanks Everyone

Well you shouldn't blame yourself for that because in the end, she did make the final decision. That is unless you did tell her things maybe that weren't exactly true about her relationship with her ex that may have influenced her in a negative way.

Maybe you shouldn't visit her but maybe you can call her. Its really tough to say because you've got a guilty conscious and if she finds out that you like her, she may take it out on you.

oh it gets alot more complicated... She does know I like her, alot... I think I felt mostly bad for her because she was just absolutely torn apart because she had to hurt someone she cared about... But she seems to be doing better and that also makes me feel a bit better.

We've been friends for a very very long times and we both believe that we have a good chance at being married one day... We know we will date eventually, but just not right now...

Breaking up with her boyfriend was a good thing for her... Even if she doesn't completely think it their relationship was up and down horribly... They always lost touch, and I dont believe she really loved him... He cheated on her and its just an absolutely horrible relationship...

But neways... I'm not sure... Things like they're going to work out for her in life so I hope I'll be along side her