What is wrong with this guy!? He desperate or what..

i went out with this guy and he wouldn't stop touching me, slapping my ..., stared me down, and tried kissing me by grabbing my face and forcing me to kiss him, and when i go to push him away to regain my space he gets pissed. i felt so suffocated! then he asks me if i dont like him or sumthing. ya i "liked him" but after him trying to maul me id like to keep away from this guy. anyone have any ideas of whats up with this guy? he desperate, horny, or whats wrong?

You should get yourself out. A relationship where you are not in control is a bad thing. A relationship where one of the two forces the other to do things they do not wish to do is a bad thing.

He sounds like he's a desperate fool, and if you don't like what's going on, you dont have to put up with it.

That's messed up! What a pig eh? Don't waste anouther single miniute with that desparate pervert! He has problems you shouldn't bother trying to fix. And i'm sure that what he's shown you isn't the last of it, he's probably got more sick tricks up his sleave too!

Get out!