Hey all...

Lately, since the summer when I returned to my home-town, i have hooked up with a lot of guys. Not "all the way" hooked up, but just ***ed around. About 5 guys. A couple of years back I got hurt really bad by the boy i loved...my boyfriend at that time. Since then I have hooked up a lot but nothing meaningful. It seems to me like I cna't find a relationship. (I am drunk right now so excuse the mispellings). All that I really want is a guy who will respect me and like me for a long period of time. I am pretty nad have good a good sense of humor and like tohave a good time. I feel like a slut sometimes but it's not like im'm reall hoooking up with them, i guess i just want attention. I just want to find someone meaningfull...how can I know when it really means something? This is a drunken explanation, but please tell me how I can establish something that will last...

thanks---nothing mean okay?

Alexis

It does sound to me like you are just craving attention. The bigger issue I think here is your self esteem and the way you feel about yourself. In order to find love you have to love yourself and respect yourself. That way other people will too. It's not a bad thing to hook up with guys and search for someone but, the way you go about it. If you are just hooking up with guys for that one night, they probably think that's all you want and they don't have a problem with that! Just be yourself and the rest will fall in place.