This cashier at my local grocery store. Help

warpaint

So over the past few months I've been shopping at a local grocery store near where I live and there's this one cashier that seems to always stare at me when I'm in the front of the store getting stuff on the outside shelfs near the aisles. I don't know if she's just being nice, but here are a few examples for you.

1. Last week I went to do my shopping and I was in the front of the store near the cashier station getting spaghetti sauce, I felt someone staring and when I looked up I noticed it was her that was staring. Her customer was rummaging through his stuff and we held deep eye contact for about 5-6 seconds. Then she smiled and I looked away.

2. A month ago I was checking out with another cashier and the other cashiers aisle was right in front of the one I was in and when I was putting my groceries in the bags, she kept glancing over at my direction.

3. One time I went in the supermarket at about 9:00 PM to get some sweets and there were only a few people working, I was at check out and she was near the exit joking around with one of her co-workers (it seemed like she was off shift) then noticed me and she grabbed her purse from her station and she started walking up and down from the exit to the return services station (only a few feet away) like she was on a fashion runway or something. And she kept glancing over to me and of course I started to stare at her.

Now, she can very well be just being nice. I've never been a customer of hers though but that can still be the case. I don't know how to go with the situation. I'm starting to like her and J can't get over our "deep stare." Lol what can I do?

Archived