I think I have a secret crush on my BF good friend

Leona700

Ive been with my boyfriend for a few years and once in a while i catch myself wandering if I would of been better off if I had dating his friend instead. Its not that his friend is in anyway better but when I met my bf and his friend they were both single. His friend was older than me and my bf is a bit younger than I am. I think it was his friends older age that attracted me. Anyways I love my boyfriend I know that I dont doubt it but at the same time I know that because I am 2 years older than him somehow I feel mentally more experienced.

I feel so guilty about this because I would never hurt my bf with his friend. At times I feel like I should of been married by now and Im not because Im with a younger guy. Im 27 btw. Please give me some advice and how do I get rid of these wondering feelings. I have not told a single soul about these feelings.

I think the first thing you need to do is to determine if the crush is about his friend specifically, or if it's more just a general feeling of wishing you were with someone a little older and more experienced.

Sometimes crushes just happen, and it's not unusual for them to happen with friends of your SO. If that's all it is, you pretty much just do your best to ignore it and let it go away on its own. But if there's something lacking in your relationship or you want to get married and your boyfriend doesn't, that's a whole different set of problems.

I think its normal to sometimes wonder what if. My bfs best friend is v successful and ambitious etc. My bf lacks comfidence so hes not a "go getter". At times when we were struggling financially with a new baby, I did sometimes think "what would my life be like if..." but my bf has so many other amazing qualities that his friend lacks so I know I made the right choice and I am happy

I think you need to determine whether your bf is right for you and if you are happy

Archived