i dated a cuckold

ftkdancer

Hello ena.

Just thought I would post here, to see what others thought.

Just as the title states, I dated a cuckold.

In my defense, I didn't know there was such a thing, and thought it was just a fantasy.

Well, to say the least, it wasn't a fantasy, and he wore me down, with his charm. Yuk!!!

So yes, I invited other men over. I did as he wanted. He said it was to keep us close.

I do need to say, that I did not enjoy this, however thought maybe I was just a prude.

I'm 51.

But it sure caused alot of grief between us!

From him accusing me of meeting them, on the side ( they had my phone number), to him wanting me to invite them over, when he wasn't here, and then getting angry with me, 2 weeks later because I had " made it all my own".

I guess what I'm trying to say, is, I'm not knocking what other people do, but be careful if you ever come across a cuckold, and you are not into that. Don't try to do it for him, its devastating!

Thank you for listening

You had a choice to withdraw and end it, but you didn't and decided to participate. It's on YOU as much as it is on HIM.

Cockold, swinging, insert whatever.......whenever you add a 3rd human into relationship, BY DEFAULT you assume that relationship will soon end and with that action you give up on it. It's how it is. It's what you accepted and participated in.

What you should've done is disengage from that person the second they brought it up.

Without even getting into the whole risk of STD etc. Get yourself checked ASAP.

Yes, I know it was my choice.

The few guys, that I did invite over, I knew, so I feel confident I didn't catch anything.

And, just to clarify, my bf, at the time, was not part of any of this.

It was not a threesome.

My point was that if anyone is thinking about it, please remember, that it can wreck a relationship, if you do not have an open mind.

Yes, I know it was my choice.

The few guys, that I did invite over, I knew, so I feel confident I didn't catch anything.

And, just to clarify, my bf, at the time, was not part of any of this.

It was not a threesome.

My point was that if anyone is thinking about it, please remember, that it can wreck a relationship, if you do not have an open mind.

This specific fettish requires certain attitudes, behaviours, and understanding from each partner. If one person isn't "into" it, the relationship is doomed to fail. This man accusing you of cheating, then flipflopping to requesting that you are with other men infront of him displays a lack of self esteem and much confusion on his part. Humiliation and verbal abuse towards the cuckold while you are with other men is part of the fettish, and was something he wasn't prepaired for.

I don't think you have anything to feel bad about whatsoever. You discussed this openly with him, voiced your concerns, and participated in something and came away learning alot. Thats what life is all about. Others who have their own specific standard of conduct may judge you unfairly (I see that alot here on this forum), but you are an adult and free to live your life as you see fit. I think it is great you had the courage to share your expiriences, because I can guarentee you, that you are not the only person who has dipped their toes into the fettish community pool.

Thank you Arty, for the spur of confidence.

It really is a very different life style, and your right, i came away, from it, learning alot.

What is/was hard, is that i had no idea, until i had gotten involved, with him, that this was something he enjoyed, and it was very hard to just walk away.

So, again, i stress, to anyone out there, that isnt comfortable with it, get out, as soon as you can.

Its hobestly not worth the confusion and heart ache.

Archived