OMG I NEED HELP IM CRYING RIGHT NOW

READ THIS I BEG YOU! i can barley type this... the girl of my dreams, the love of my life is being blackmailed to breakup with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ive come back to myspace after deleting my account becxause im going crazy!!! she had sex with this guy JR before we went out, then we started to be together a few months later now hes threatening to tell everybody, including her mother a christian church goer with morals who can be abusive and if told this would prob kick my g/f out! heres the things, at the moment its a longdistancee relationship so i cant even beat this kid up he lives too far away!!!im starting to think i should fly back to maryland just to save me and brittani's relationship but i dk!!! she's going to break up with me and this kid is going to force her to be with him and like! i have no idea what to do! im in maine right now and i cant afford to go anywhere.. should i take my moms credit card and explain later???????

is he threatening to tell her mom what??? that you 2 are together or having sex? we dont know the circumstances. dude if she cares about you she will tell her mother about this harassing guy & she will not give in to his threatening games she can explain to her mom that 'this guy is going to make up lies about me so i date him. what he says isnt true, im your daughter & hes a psycho, so believe me & stick by my side.' thats what ID say.

this sounds so crazy, if she loves you & has a backbone at all she will not break up with you & she will stand up to this creep.

ive had exs threaten suicide in order to get me to be with him again. its sick. i didnt care i said listen 'do what you want, whether thats suicide or what have you. its not going to be on my conscience. i really dont care. b/c im doing what i want & what i want is to not be with you. you are the weakiest link...goodbye.' lol

personally, i dont get threatened by threats. if someone wants to be a manipulative creep so be it. i want nothing to do with them.

this girl will stick by your side if she truly loves you.

-DG724

Maybe she could consider tape recording him blackmailing her. Then threaten to expsoe him, if he ever does as he claims.

the only downfall to tape recording is that if she ever has to go to court w/ any of this. most of the time recordings are discarded unless the other party knows he/she is being recorded...but to anyone who doesnt know that little piece of information, im sure it might make them think twice about continuing w/ the harassment.

personally i dont understand blackmailing, unless you killed someone & they have proof that you did it & youll wind up in jail for life or dead, it shouldnt have much of an impact on decision making of the other party, & those who care about them....maybe thats just me....what is he gonna do? post a naked picture of you on a bullitan board? its so childish & rediculous.

-DG724

Well it has been a few years since I studied for the bar (Yes, I took it and passed), but from what I remember of NY Law on the topic, a tape recording of a person when they are together is admissble for almost any purpose. A recording of a conversation over the phone is not. According to NY Law, you have no reason to expect that the person you are talking with, in person, is NOT recording the conversation.

Now, if she were in government doing this as part of an investigation, I would think there would be a different answer.

Maybe she could consider tape recording him blackmailing her. Then threaten to expsoe him, if he ever does as he claims.

the only downfall to tape recording is that if she ever has to go to court w/ any of this. most of the time recordings are discarded unless the other party knows he/she is being recorded...but to anyone who doesnt know that little piece of information, im sure it might make them think twice about continuing w/ the harassment.

personally i dont understand blackmailing, unless you killed someone & they have proof that you did it & youll wind up in jail for life or dead, it shouldnt have much of an impact on decision making of the other party, & those who care about them....maybe thats just me....what is he gonna do? post a naked picture of you on a bullitan board? its so childish & rediculous.

-DG724

well, i guess it's no big deal........till it happens to you.

Why can't she just go to her mom and say that she is being blackmaled by a jealous boy and deny that she ever had sex with him. I mean, what proof does he have that it ever happened? I think in this situation, her lying about it is justified and necessary. I think she should go to her mom and beat this guy to it, that way she can discredit him.