Open Club  ·  88 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Facebook account disabled a few days, reactivated today, and disabled again?

brilyn027

So I had mentioned in a previous post here somewhere that my facebook had been disabled due to my ex reporting me for harassment after messaging him. I thought that was a fact. But now, I dont know. I got an email saying my account has been reactivated and that I'm able to log in. So I did. I felt some relief. I wondered if it was my ex who reported me. Turns out, he hasn't even seen my messages on facebook and he didn't block me. So I dont know why my facebook got disabled again? I did absolutely nothing. 3 hours later I try to get in and it said my account has been disabled...again. Everything on my facebook is real. Except I don't have any info about me. I cant because I use my phone and for some reason it wont let me do it. And my name is real but my profile picture isn't my face. Its just a quote from a pic I had found long ago. I tried finding answers on the facebook help only to find squat. And I dont know how to post a question. Someone please tell me what's going on? Obviously wasn't my ex and they had literally just reactivated my facebook today and a few hours later, disabled it again. Wth is going on? Are they crazy?

Archived