Tomorrow Is a Special Day for me

Ddog187

Alright tomorrow I am going to ask a very special girl out. I have never asked out a girl before so I am not sure if I am doing it right. I chose tomorrow because it would be very romantic. Because tomorrow is v-day. I've known this girl for about a year and a half. I met her when I moved to a new state. Friday I asked her if she wanted to hang out sometime and go to a movie and she said sure. Heres a breif bio on us. Me and her are both 16 dont got our license yet she has never had a boyfriend and I have never had a girl friend. I am a very good snowboarding and just talked alot to her about snowboarding and she would always ask me questions and stuff. So this school year she was in my math class and sat right next to me. She always helped me with my math and I would always help her with her math and we just clicked imidenly with each other. We got alot in common she wants to start snowboarding so friday she said she was watching a snowboarding show and said she wanted to go so I told her I will take her and she said sure. Alright my question is when I see her I am going to say "hey (her name) I really like talking to you and I wanted to know will you go out with me" is that a good line? And then if yes me and her are going to make plans to go to the movies. Does that sound pretty good? Also v-day is that a good day to ask her out? When its your first time asking a girl out are you real nervous like you can't do it? Please answer my questions and thanks.

Its just so scary. Do you care what other people think of you when you go out with someone or do you just not mind? In my eyes she is the hottest girl I have ever seen. Me and her got a whole lot in common. We like the same band and they are coming to our city in april so if me and her are going out ill get tickets. But I just hope she will say yes.

Hey man, it really does sounds like she is into you so I wouldn't even worry about it. I would expect that she would at least love to go see that band with you. Just be ready for her to say something like "I'm not ready for a relationship right now" or "I already have a boyfriend, sorry." If she says one of those things then it's nothing personal at all so don't take it so personally like many people would.