Girl never spoke to me in class & now all of a sudden she tries to start convo??

Superus

Had this girl for my college class and i would talk to her friend. She would butt in during my convo with her friend but it was a very minimal interaction. that was 1-2 times max. she would never say hi during hallway pass by's, hi in class when i'm early, no smile or eye contact nothing. fast forward 8 months later i lost about 20lbs in weight and i noticed people are more friendlier towards me. (i also dress very well) I managed to have class with her again and still no hi, eye contact or nothing (at least that i don't notice) we basically don't know each other.

So one day i come to school early to study in the parking lot. I drive a 2015 luxury car and while i was reverse parking i noticed her in the car in front of me and she was eyeballing me like no tomorrow. i pulled in my spot and she was still glancing up and down through her car. hmm w/e right? so we have class 3 days later and i saw her in the hallway from a far she looked at me and went back to her phone. i stopped looking to see if she would look back. I went to my class (which she isn't in) and decided to use the bathroom. I saw her in the hallway alone walking towards my direction. i maintained eye contact and smiled. she smiled back and said "Heyyyy" (while smiling) and i said hi back and then she started with a follow up how are you? and i'm stunned and said i'm "good good" and walked in the bathroom without asking her anything back SMH lol she wanted to start convo! she put her phone down, she seemed flirty.. (the thing through all this is that my gut always kept telling me she's always looking at me and wanted to talk to me. I normally don't have that feeling unless i know a girl wants to talk to me)

Shes never done that before. then when i see her in class i looked at her and quickly looked back. i realized it was her and i looked back. she was already smiling without maintaining eye contact. (as if i missed it) It's as if she smiled with eye contact when she saw me but i didn't realize it and looked away. The only reason why i don't take the interaction seriously is because i believe is orthodox Jewish. but she wears tight pencil skirts tight shirts revealing her figure. while most jewish girls always wear non fitted clothing. i don't think they date outside their religion.

what do you guys/gals think? am i over analyzing?

Congrats on the weight loss. I'm assuming you like this girl otherwise this thread wouldn't exist ?

If that's the case then you should keep talking to her and see how it all goes.When you're are walking pass the hallways ,greet her and smile, make eye contact. Compliment her on her looks and outfits. Expand your knowledge to a variety of topics, try to get to know her and take it from there

Archived