Does she like me?

Redlodger

So there is this girl I've liked for a while now. She goes to my school. I've been her friend for about a month or so and we would text almost every day. Then one day I asked her if she wanted to go to the movies and something came up while I was talking to her so she never answered. Ever since then she almost never answers my texts but we still talk at school. And her sister who is older by 3 years works at the school restaurant and she always smiles at me when I go to get some donuts for first period. She even said I was pretty cute as I was leaving to one of her coworkers. So lately the girl I like asks me to do stuff for her like we had to clean off the weight room equipment and she asked me to do hers so I did and she asked me to buy her an Arnold Palmer so I did but I'm really bad at finding out if a girl likes me and I've heard my name come up in some of her friends conversation so does she like me? Or is she just using me?

You should just ask her if you can talk to her alone and then bring up going out again. If she declines, then don't be too upset about it (or at least don't show it), and then just say "That's alright, let me know if you change your mind!", and then walk away and don't talk to her for a while.

Perhaps her older sister likes you, keep that in mind too. I know that you are probably shy and are afraid about her answer. I've been there, everyone has been there at some point when they are younger, but eventually, you just have to learn to ask and take the chance on being told no.

There will always be girls that say no, but if you be yourself and show you're a great guy and be confident, then one day, someone will say yes to you.

So lately the girl I like asks me to do stuff for her like we had to clean off the weight room equipment and she asked me to do hers so I did and she asked me to buy her an Arnold Palmer so I did but I'm really bad at finding out if a girl likes me and I've heard my name come up in some of her friends conversation so does she like me? Or is she just using me?

I can't say whether she likes you or not, but she doesn't have any respect for you whatsoever.

Archived