Im pretty sure she is interested in me but I just need a second opinion.

We are outta school now and its been about 1 1/2 week since we've been out. There is this girl that goes same school with me and we had the same english and chemistry class. We didn't talk much in english because we were on opposite ends of the room. In chemistry we talked quite often and were in the same lab group most of the time. She would always talk to me and kinda flirt and even if we weren't in the same group we would be next to each others group and she would still flirt and talk with me and ignore her group. One day before the finals she invited me to study with her and her friend, I said no thanks because I already told my bestfriend I'd study with her. Well later that night she called to get some help from us and invited us to come study with them, but my bestfriend couldn't go outta the house because it was 9:00 on a school night. Well we studied over the phone together. The next day we studied together in english for chemistry and I started playing games on my cell phone and she was like "give me that we need to study." Later on that day i went to call my friend and i noticed a new number in my speed dial that i hadn't put, and it was hers. Well later that night she called my bestfriend and i was over there and she was looking for me. So i talked to her a little bit and she was like call me when u get home so we can study english together. Well she use to always talk to my friends in lunch line about me, she told them that im "her little buddy in chemistry and that im really quite and shy", but my friends were like "o hes quite but not shy." Also in chemistry she use to always draw smily faces and stuff in my lab book but she did that to other people. O well thats enough. Think she likes me? Im pretty sure she does but I just like second opinions.

I'm probaly going to call her tomorrow and ask her out to dinner if a can get enough courage.

Cya'll Later.

It definatly sounds to me like she likes you well she called your bestfriends house to see find where you were so you know for a fact that she isnt giving up when it comes to finding where you are!

Why dont you invite her over to your house to study, and then see how it goes and if all goes well and you pluck up enough courage, ask her if she would like to go out somehwere with you?, because being in your own environment like your home will boost your courage alot, trust me!

Anyways good luck!

Hey!!!! She likes u i BET!!!! no girl will put her number in ur cellphone unless she is abs crazy abt u!!!! The ball is now in ur court dude, u can do whatever u want i think....... just ask her out to dinner etc.... i think she will grab the opportunity!!!!!! she just wants u to make the move so MOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah either do what i said last time or just call her, just dial the number she put in your phone, she put it there for a reason, and that reason my friend is because she likes you, as these guys above me have said "The ball is in your court" good luck, i just wish tings were as easy for me!

Houston we have green lights, all systems are Go!

You really need to ask? - Jeez I am absolutely useless with women, but even I can see she's keen on you.

Tips:

Ask her out - not just to study - Coffee, bowling, watch a film etc.

Don't wait much longer - she'll get bored and give up if she thinks you aren't going to make the move anytime soon.

Don't suddenly get pushy and ask several times - If she says she's busy when you first ask her accept it, wait until the next day and ask again. Don't do what I did and suddenly send 6 Txt's as that makes you look either desperate or screwy in the head.

Play it cool.

• 4 months later...