he comes to quickly....what can i do??? plz help

hello every1 ... ok well my problem is actually to do with my boyfriend and sex. basically he's been coming to quickly lately and i was wondering if there is something/anything you can do to prolong this. it really annoys me because i'll just be "peaking" (lack of better word) and he'll stop and i'll zoom right back down the scale again. ok we do try stopping when he has the urge to come but usually this only works for a couple of minutes. also we have sex pretty much everday at least once. would this have an effect on his coming? i thought it would work the other way. ok um normally he can last for a long time but its just recently that this has been happening so much. could it be the fact he's is under new pressure? ok i heard there was a special spot on the balls that when pressed stops him coming but makes him have an orgasm and increases the "release" later on. ok does any 1 no where this spot is because it sounds absolutely wonderful??? ok thanx in advance for ur advice

lol there's no spot on the balls where you can press to stop ejaculation sorry. He just needs to learn how to control himself and his excitement. You two are still young so it might take awile. He can either squeeze one out before you guys go at it like someone else said or the stop and go method. One thing I known to work for many people is when the girl is on top grinding, it still feels great and the girls usually cums really quickly since she's the one controling everything and hitting all her own spots, but the friction is less than the ol' rapid in and out that the guy can refrain from cumming so fast. So it works out for both partners. try that out.

um, actually, there is a spot. not on the balls tho. behind them. about where there would be a vagina if he was a girl. push really hard there and it squashes the tube and prevents it escaping. but, it's probably not very healthy! and it can hurt. if you look around enough you will find some info on it. get him to try it youll see it works. but i think a much better option would be to get him to practice restraint. there are excersises men can do that with practice will make it eaiser for them to control.

• 1 month later...

The main thing is to get past the "hurdle". It's kind of like running a marathon, once you get into the zone it's really easy to keep going. The idea is to experiment and try new tings to get into that zone. The more times he stops himself from having an orgasm bfore he acually does, the longer he will learn to last without having to stop. I would try mixing it up - different positions, oral in the middle of it, etc ... BTW, what is "too quickly" for you? There is a misconception that penetration should last 1-2 hours. While this may happen once in a while, I wouldn't say this is a normal every day experience.

You can buy de-sensitizing sprays from sex shops. These essentially work like a surface analgesic and slightly numb the skin they are sprayed on. Usually stays slightly numb for about 15 minutes and it is virtually impossible to ejaculate whilst the numbing feeling is there.