Hi David,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am pleased to read that you're doing so fine in life. I understand that you have doubts wether it's illegal to date a girl, aged 12.

I don't believe it is. You will have to keep in mind, though, that this young girl might not be able to do anything she wants to. What I mean, is that she cannot stay up late and/or go out with you on later hours of the day. Not now and probably not in the near future, either. She is too young to be out like that in the streets and I think her parents will realize that. That might put a little stress on what you're doing here. But as long as you keep that in mind, you'll do fine.

I wish you a happy future and hope that all will work out fine for you. Good luck

~ SwingFox ~

You should be ok. Be glad that it's cool her family. Me however, there's this one girl, and I actually do really like her for her mind, she's wise beyond her years, but, at my age she's jailbait, plus she has a boyfriend already...

But, 15 and 12 seems "ok" but keep in mind, she might not be fully developed yet... 12 seems young, but you are only 3 years apart.

Good luck