Does this constitutes stalking?

gemmajack

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This seems like a lot of work and effort, in order to be someones "sex toy." No offense intended, but since you're not looking for a relationship, why not look at other opportunities?

Because I have not seen anyone else who I am attracted to.

I can't understand why you want to settle for being his sex toy, while at the same time you're attracted to him? Adding to the equation that he's not interested in a relationship, I guarantee this will not end well. To each their own, but that's just my opinion.

I rest my case...

I can't understand why you want to settle for being his sex toy, while at the same time you're attracted to him? Adding to the equation that he's not interested in a relationship, I guarantee this will not end well. To each their own, but that's just my opinion.

I rest my case...

It has already ended - and I don't see this getting any worse.

So little update; he called today, I missed his calls 2x. I returned his call.

As I still feel guilty for what happened on Monday. And thought this was an opportunity

to clear the air. Sadly he didn't pick up.

Do NOT clear the air. You have apologized.....let it go.

Ok I deserve an internet slap!!

He called. I picked up after few rings. He was quit and strange. He did ask how I've been and how my day was.

But not bubbly and talkative himself.

I made the mistake of asking "what are you up to after work"

He replied ; "nothing much" so I said "see you later then?" and he said ok around 10pm? I said ok I see you then.

I feel like an idiot. I can't to seem win with this guy.

I don't know how I feel about been with him now all after how he ignored my call.

Plus, I feel I let down all of you on here who gave me such sincere advice.

Oh dear me! Someone is in for big disappointment tonight. The more think about it, the more I feel against it.

And it's due to the fact he ignored me for so long. I can understand he did not wanna to talk cos I am not a girlfriend but what about the friendship part. Simple text would've been enough.

You are missing the point. You guys really aren't friends. You are booty call.

He isn't wanting a relationship.....very clear. And you said the same. So there isn't a need to pretend you are bf/gf and text and chit chat.

If he is coming over after work at 10pm, he isn't expecting to bake brownies.

Ok. I've miss the point because I did consider him a friend first.

When I was in a relationship. We did use to talk a lot. Until we kissed and suggested seeing him over again.

That's when things go awkward and he become distant.

Maybe, we do need to chat to clarify where we stand?

The friendship part-

But i understand it now clearly. Thanks x.

One thing you must understand that platonic relationships that shift over to physical ones usually cannot return back to platonic. There are exceptions, but most do not. You lost your friendship when it changed to something physical. That is why when you have a long standing friendship with a guy and you want to cross that line you really have to reflect upon the decision. The dynamics change when you do this. It can seldom be undone.

One thing you must understand that platonic relationships that shift over to physical ones usually cannot return back to platonic. There are exceptions, but most do not. You lost your friendship when it changed to something physical. That is why when you have a long standing friendship with a guy and you want to cross that line you really have to reflect upon the decision. The dynamics change when you do this. It can seldom be undone.

Thanks. I see it clearly now. He never consider me a friend. He was just waiting for to come around to his way of thinking.

Archived