breaking up and mind games

italianbella

what I mean by a life preserver is someone who feels like they're drowning in pain will grab on to whatever helps them through the sea of pain. on this forum, it is suggested that a person in pain uses this place as a life preserver. for some people, though, that role is played by some poor unfortunate person that gets sucked into the abyss along with the person who is in pain. and keep in mind, he may not love anyone, at least not in any healthy capacity, and that begins first and foremost with himself.

I think the only thing he loves is his dog. He told me before his dog was more important. When I was with my ex everything was all about him. He played so many head games with wanting to be with me not wanting to be with me. He also would tell the neighbors all our business of when we were fighting

So you don't think rushing into a relationship works, but you thought it would work with you?

As I said in my previous responses on here, I learned my lesson about rushing relationships after this whole experience. He is not learning his lesson and already looking which clearly he hasn't learned his lesson.

Archived